What is Ceramic Bowls?
The porcelain bowl is made of a clean and white clay.
The production method is: first grind the white clay into a powder. Knead it with water, and then make it into a bowl by hand or machine. This is called embryo making. After the embryo is dried in the shade, draw various patterns on the surface of the bowl. In Coat with uranium. Then put the bowl embryo in a high-temperature kiln to burn. The burnt out is a smooth and shiny porcelain bowl.
Advantages of ceramic bowls
1. Easy to wash Daily porcelain glaze is bright and delicate, and it is easy to wash away after being stained.
2. Good thermal stability and slow heat transfer. Daily meals have the performance that they are not easy to burst when subjected to rapid heat and cold changes with a certain temperature difference. In this respect, it is superior to glassware. It is a poor conductor of heat and transfers heat slowly. It is used to hold boiling water or hot food, and it is not too hot to handle.
3. It is chemically stable and durable, which is superior to metal products such as copperware, ironware, aluminumware, etc. Daily porcelain has a certain resistance to acid, alkali, salt and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, and it is not easy to interact with these substances. Chemical reaction, no rust and aging.
4. Porcelain has very few pores and low water absorption. Store food with daily-use porcelain. After the mouth is tightly sealed, it can prevent the volatilization and penetration of water in the food and the invasion of external bacteria.
5. Colorful and colorful decorations, especially high-temperature glazes and blue and white decorations, and other lead-free poisoning hazards, which can be used boldly and are very popular.