What is a glass plate?
The glass plate is a tableware with surface treatment. The glass plates are clean and hygienic and do not contain toxic substances. When cooking in a microwave oven, use tableware reasonably according to the characteristics of different materials. It is best to use glass or white ceramic containers. The glass material itself comes from natural sources. After high temperature during the production process, harmful substances have been volatilized. The safety is high. Moreover, the glass is resistant to high temperature and has good thermal conductivity, so it is suitable for microwave cooking.
Features of glass plates
1. Quartzite is used as raw material, melted at a high temperature of 1800℃, mechanically pressed, and toughened to make it firm.
2. Transparent, delicate, white and gorgeous with high-end texture.
3. It has the brightness, hardness, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, impact resistance and easy cleaning of toughened glass.
4. The product is non-toxic and tasteless, and does not contain lead and mercury substances in ceramics that are harmful to the human body. It is the most environmentally friendly tableware at present.
5. The product process is complex. They are all made by pressing three layers of glass at a high temperature of 1800℃ through a pivot lamination process.
6. The product’s unique glass sandwich sandwich structure makes the product thinner and lighter, more resistant to chipping, cracking or cracking, and will not leave stains or spots that cannot be washed off.